Tip your Start Value chart off to Melissa Singley who will be Georgia-NAWGJ’s representative at this year’s National Judges Cup in Louisville, Kentucky in January.
Georgia NAWGJ Governing Board
May 1-3, 2020
Acworth Community Center
Please register on Meet Maker Spring Compulsory State Meet
Qualification/Refund Deadline 4/20
Judges: Please look in the JAS for assignments.
Check with Helena for volunteer assignments.
Check with Kathlyn for food donations.
- GA Opportunities:
- Region 8 Congress
- August 3, 2019 (Registration should be posted soon on USAG)
- Region 8 Symposium at 8/9/10 Training Camp at GAA – Oct. 18-20, 2019
If you test and I am NOT the T/A – You must send me a copy of your results.
- Hard to Book meets will be published soon and assigning will begin in July. Please wait for Gwyned to contact your booking group. Do not send your request beforehand.
- Brevets/Nationals – will be begin booking via email in early August.
- Open booking for all other judges will be Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019 @ Gwyned’s house. Times TBA
- If you test and your rating changes – please send your results ASAP
- Was due to Marian by May 31. If you included hours from a summer clinic, you must send your signed CPE record to Marian prior to booking. If your CPE is incomplete, you must book last.
- It’s time to renew all of your memberships for the 2019-2020 season and update you JAS profile
- Remember to add NAWGJ GA as a club affiliation when you renew membership. If you do not, I will not be able to include you on group registrations.